Flyer Submission Information
Businesses and organizations seeking to distribute an electronic and/or hard copies of flyers to benefit the students and parents of the St. Vrain Valley School district may do so by following the guidelines below.
To submit a flyer, complete the flyer submission form and attach your flyer as a PDF (not to exceed 3MB).
Please note, that Title I* schools require you to submit a Spanish version of your flyer as well, if you’ve selected a school for which this is a requirement, a second attachment field will appear in the form below.
** Flyers submitted for these schools without a Spanish copy, will not be approved.
Flyers can be submitted anytime online at: http://www.efsvv.org/flyer
- Flyers submitted for review must comply with SVVSD Board Policy KHC and not contain “unacceptable material” as defined by that “Policy”
** This includes, but is not limited to “hate” literature; material promoting hostility, disorder, or violence; commercial message/materials; libelous materials or those invading the privacy rights of others; political materials; or materials that are obscene or pornographic.
- Material submitted should be of benefit to the parents and students of St. Vrain Valley School District. Flyer approval is managed by the Education Foundation for the St. Vrain Valley.
- A “Flyer” is a standard 8.5” by 11” sheet of paper with printed words, pictures, logos, etc., which advertises a Third Party Vendor and/or promotes an activity, program, event, or similar opportunity
- After the draft Flyer is approved and the Foundation logo is printed on it, the Third Party Vendor may print the Flyers and deliver them to individual schools or the district warehouse (with approval from the EFSVV) for inclusion in student Thursday folders (or similar method, so long as such method is available); under no circumstances shall either the District or the Foundation be responsible for printing or distribution of Flyers.
- All Third Party Vendors shall be limited to distributing one approved Flyer per month.
- No District school is obligated to distribute Flyers and school principals retain the full discretion to reject any and all Flyers presented to their individual buildings.
Flyers are approved on Fridays by the Communications Department of the St. Vrain Valley School District. After receiving SVVSD approval, flyers will be published for a month, unless a specific date is listed on the flyer.
You will only be contacted by EFSVV staff if your flyer has not been approved. Please check here to see if your flyer is up on the website: http://www.efsvv.org/flyers.
They are automatically deleted at the conclusion of each month.
PRIMARY DISTRIBUTION: Electronic, free of charge.
Once approved, your flyer will be listed on the district website, a link to the flyer website is located on each school website and at www.svvsd.org/flyers.
After approval, you may print up to 30 copies per school for distribution on community tables and bulletin boards. These copies may be taken directly to the schools, or dropped off at the district warehouse at 2929 Clover Basin Dr., Longmont, CO.
- ** Green Star* Schools do not accept hard copies.
- Hygiene Elementary, Lyons Elementary, and Niwot are green schools and do not allow paper distribution.
- ** Title I* Schools require an equal number of Spanish copies as well. (Click here for list of SVVSD Title 1 Schools)
SECONDARY DISTRIBUTION: Community Flyer Partner, fees apply – see below.
If you would like to include your flyers in elementary school take-home folders you may do so by becoming a Community Flyer Partner.
- This is a tax-deductible donation and you will receive a receipt for this.
- Despite being a Green Star school, Red Hawk Elementary will accept hard copies.
- In order to deliver to Title I schools you must include an English and Spanish version.
Become a Community Flyer Partner
- Select which partnership level you would like to join,
- Select the schools you would like to distribute take home flyers to.
- When you complete the form, you’ll be redirected to PayPal to pay for your selected partnership level.
- Distribution to 1 school: $150 for a Semester period (Jan-June, or July-December)*.
- Distribution to 2 to 5 schools: $500 for a Semester period (Jan-June, or July-December).
- Distribution to 6 or more schools: $1,000 for a Semester period (Jan-June, or July-December).
- Upon receipt of your payment you’ll receive a confirmation email including the following information:
- Your status as a Community Flyer Partner (start and end dates).
- Student counts for the schools you’ve selected, this will help you determine how many hard copies should be made. ** We recommend a 3-5% increase throughout the year to adjust for student changes.
- Click here for fall 2016 enrollment numbers for SVVSD.
- A copy of The Education Foundation’s logo must be included in your materials.